Uncategorized

Why I Haven’t Been Blogging (AKA My Other WordPress)

Finals week is over!!!!!!!!school_is_out_free_printable1

About 90% of the reason I haven’t been blogging is because school is hard you guys. Seriously, it’s killing me! The other 10% was really sad personal stuff that maybe I’ll talk about later, idk. But for now, I’m ready to celebrate and stitch non-stop. Now that finals are finally over I have the entire Summer to do as I please!

I thought I’d share with you all the specific final that has been keeping me from you. I took a Linguistics class this quarter and instead of having us take a boring, stuffy exam full of multiple choice and essay questions, we got to create a blog. (Too bad I couldn’t turn in the one I already have for credit!)

Soo I decided to make a webpage dedicated to Lushootseed, a language spoken by many of the indigenous peoples surrounding the Salish Sea. Don’t know what I’m talking about? Check it out here – I put a lot of work into it and I’m pretty pleased with the results (: Ideally, you should be able to go into it knowing NOTHING about Lushootseed, and come out knowing at least a little something.

The linguistics part might go over some people’s heads (some of it is over mine and I wrote the darn thing haha) but I made a page of terms and definitions to hopefully help people out.

Anyway, that’s what I’ve been up to lately! Time to get back to my stitching~

IMG_4871.JPG

Advertisements

One thought on “Why I Haven’t Been Blogging (AKA My Other WordPress)

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s